- The aura irradiates for the first time in Coimbra.
- The body moves to Póvoa de Varzim.
- The body gets its first contact with music with the “Juventude Musical Portuguesa”.
- Cristina Aguiar and António Augusto Aguiar as piano teachers.
- Interferences with a Fender Jazz Bass and with Helder Gonçalves (Clã) as teacher.
- First musical approaches with the notion of repetition, noise and experimentation as means of composition, together with Helder Luís and Hugo Lima.
- Together with Pedro Monteiro, Hugo Lima and Arnaldo Pedro, the first music festival named “Cais do Rock” takes place.
- “Blue/Strawberry Star” vinil 7” (recorded at Industria Rock and released by Low-Fly).
- Start studying double-bass.
- Invitation to play «An Angel Moves Too Fast To See», a 100 guitar piece by Rhys Chatham in Coliseu dos Recreios – Lisbon.
- Release of CD Clockwork (Low-Fly Records) recorded in 1995 at Industria Rock.
- Release of a tribute song to Sonic Boom (spaceman 3) entitled «Yr. Lovely Smile» (Low-Fly Records).
- Release of a split single with The Mount Vernon Arts Lab e OMIT, published by EarWorm Records (uk).
- Participation in several compilations Garagem and Interferências, by Portuguese independent labels.
- Participation in the independent music festival SuperGAT, which took place at Caldas da Rainha, with the subsequent release of a compilation with all the participating bands in the festivalSuperGAT.
- CD2 Clockwork, the second Clockwork album is recorded with Rafael Toral and Joe Fossard. This album would be released by the band.
- Music Project with João Viana and Ricardo Costa, exploring the use of synths, samplers and Atari programming.
- The body leaves Portugal and moves into Spain.
- The body assumes the aura, creates the concept of the TheGoldenAura, looks back into the past and aims new goals for the future.
- AuraLab researches several aspects of audio edition and programming
- Creates the first solo project, entitled Magatzem.
- Invitation to take part in the project Systemmodular.
- New collective work, PhotoSound.
- New collective work, Philunderphial.
- The body keeps moving. After a small period living in France, the body assumes a new position in the land of mountains, cheese and chocolate, Switerzland.
- Auralize, the “ping-pong” formula project.